Link Apartments West End has met the stringent requirements of the National Green Building Standard (NGBS) and was awarded the NGBS Green Registered ™ Bronze Level.
This Home Innovation Green Building Standard process involves compliance with multilevel inspections and mandatory green provisions throughout the entire construction process.
What does NGBS green certified mean?
- Redevelopment of an urban fill site
- Insulation and HVAC systems maximize efficiency
- Drought resistant landscaping without irrigation
- Low light pollution
- Reflective roof decreases urban heat
- Low- VOC paints and carpet
- Energy-efficient windows and lighting – lower electric bills
- Low-E Windows – Keeps your windows temperature consistent
- High Performance Energy-Star® appliances
- Designated recycling locations
- Programmable Thermostats
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- Low-flow faucets and shower heads – lower water usage and savings in both water and energy
- Smoke-free living
What does this mean to you as our Link resident?
This means forward-thinking green and healthy initiatives have been incorporated into the building materials and building design to enhance and improve the quality of your green living lifestyle and footprint.